Full-Stack Software Developer
Currently specializing in:
- Back-end: Typesafe stack: Scala, Play, Akka.
- Front-end: AngularJS, WebRTC, Chrome-Packaged Apps.
Other areas I work on
- Mobile web
- Desktop apps using JavaFX
- Linux Sysadmin: managing various servers/services in cloud environments, with an emphasis in security and scalability
Old stuff I have experience with
- PHP with various MVC frameworks
Open source stuff I've made
Some other personal closed-source projects
PulpTunes: Desktop app for streaming music from one's iTunes library to desktop and mobile browsers [JavaFX, Websockets, Scala, Play, Akka].
Songist: Music player distributed as a Chrome Packaged App [AngularJs, HTML5 APIs, Scala, Play]
Folders.io: Cloud storage solution with the ability to stream files directly from the browser (as opposed to fully upload them beforehand). The project was acquired by Jumis Software in 2013 [Servlets, HTML5 APIs, Chrome extension]
Work experience, education, etc.
Check my LinkedIn profile